30 Day Writing Challenge: Part 1

Photo Accredited to Jason Wallace Photography
Well, I haven't seen much interest in the writing challenge for June. I know of a few people are going to make this commitment with me and I am grateful for your support. If it makes you feel better, I don't really know what I am doing.

Midst publishing my first short story, I realized that a true work of art for writers lies in what we know; our faults, accomplishments, and sincerest memories. During the course of June, I/we will be exploring our inner selves, learning how to make a name for ourselves.

We will begin with branding as our first assignment, moving towards more personal and enveloped meanings of ourselves. I've compiled the list below so you can get your gears grinding. The purpose of this exercise is to develop who we are as writers. Good luck, and have fun!


This entry was posted on 29 May, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply